FamilyDOC is offering a New-Practice based FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY PROGRAM
Residents are taught and evaluated according to the fifteen (15) foundation courses established by the Philippine Academy of Family Physicians (PAFP): Family Medicine Principles and Family Practice; Primary and Secondary Care (Use of the Biopsychosocial Approach); Acute Care; Preventive Care and Wellness (Children, Adults, Elderly, Family, Community); Community-oriented Primary Care; Hospice and Palliative Care; Occupational Safety and Health; Quality Assurance; Research; Evidence Based Medicine; Medical Ethics and Professionalism; Practice Management and Health Administration; Health Legislation, Issues and Advocacies; Communication and Relational Skills; Information Technology.
Must be a Licensed Physician
• Manageable workload (48-hour work week)
• Real community-based training facility through our FamilyDOC Clinics
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• After service program exclusive for our graduates
• Opportunity to be employed in future Ayala Healthcare Portfolio companies
3F Makati Stock Exchange Building, 6767 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Makati, NCR, Philippines
Healthcare Made More Accessible and Affordable
• Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc. was established in June 2015 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Ayala Corporation. With its establishment, Ayala goes back to its roots in healthcare, when it first began as Botica Zobel 180 years ago.
The vision of AC Health came from the recognition that fundamental needs of access and affordability continue to be unmet. Today, AC Health is poised to lead the way in changing how healthcare is delivered.
Beginning with our Generika pharmacies and FamilyDOC primary care clinics, our vision is to build a healthcare ecosystem, with synergies across the Ayala Group. By establishing an integrated and efficient network, we aim to make quality healthcare more accessible and affordable for all Filipinos.