• Is a duly-licensed physician who passed the Philippine Medical Licensure examinations with at least 2 years experience in clinical or hospital practice
• Is currently practicing in the Philippines
• Computer literate, fluent in English & Filipino with clear speaking voice
• Willing to undergo training prior to actual duty
• Must follow set guidelines patterned after Medgate Switzerland based on CPGs that are applicable for local setting
• Willing to work in an office setting on a 40-hour/week schedule for full-time (for 24/7 work schedule) or on a selected fixed schedule for a part-time with a minimum requirement of 4 hours duty
• Receives teleconsultations during duty shifts
Minimum Education Level:
Minimum Years of Experience:
7 FLOOR KINGS COURT BUILDING, CHINO ROCES AVENUE, Makati, NCR, Philippines
Medgate is the leading international provider of telemedicine, with operations in Switzerland, the Middle East, Australia and the Philippines. The Medgate Telemedicine Center, and the Medgate Partner Network integrate their work closely to guarantee comprehensive health care for the patient.
At Medgate Philippines, we offer high quality, convenient and confidential medical consultations over the phone. This means that you and your family now have direct access to a qualified doctor for your daily healthcare needs, without having to visit a clinic or hospital.
All of our doctors are professionally trained to provide the highest standard medical consultations over the phone.
All our services are offered exclusively.