1. Giving treatment to patients in A&E and OPD
2. Performing procedures to patients that needs treatment
3. Running specific clinics like circumcision clinic or ANC clinic when it is needed.
4. Doing referrals to specialist/ward/other hospital when the need arise.
5. Attending patient in the ward if there is an emergency and the specialist in charge is not around.
6. Contacting blood bank MOs to arrange for blood request and checking the blood supply before transfusion when it is after office hours.
7. Attending medical courses at least once a year to get updates on the current knowledge.
8. Reading and evaluating referrals letter from other clinic/hospital to A&E/OPD.
• Degree in Medicine (MBBS)
• Minimum 5 years working experience
• Possess a valid current APC
• Willing to work shift hours & night shift
• Possess a medical indemnity
Location: No. 14 & 16 Medan Pusat Bandar 1, Seksyen 9, Bandar Baru Bangi, Hulu Langat, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: Hospital Pakar An-Nur Hasanah Sdn Bhd
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
Hospital Pakar An Nur Hasanah Sdn Bhd (HPAN) is wholly owned by Medic IG Holdings Sdn Bhd. It is a 33-bedded hospital which started its outpatient department in September 2005 and operated fully in February, 2006.
Equipped with an emergency unit, operating theatre, labour rooms, laboratory,diagnostic imaging facilities including x-ray, CT Scan, Mammogram and others. This hospital provides exceptional quality yet affordable healthcare for the fast-growing town of Bandar Baru Bangi and the surrounding areas such as Putrajaya, Serdang, Nilai, Kajang, Bandar Seri Putra and Bandar Bukit Mahkota.
The overall aim is to construct a facility to consolidate the primary, secondary and tertiary health services within a hospital facility with a strong emphasis on speciality and sub speciality integration.
Our priority is to provide exceptional quality, cost-effective healthcare, strengthened by excellence in primary, secondary and tertiary medical services. State of the art technology Our culture of continuous improvement, demands us to be at the cutting edge of contemporary medical know how and changing technologies.
We are committed to hold on to basic fundamentals that will give us passion, value focus and sustainability Specifically: We are committed to hold on to basic fundamentals that will give us passion, value focus and sustainability Specifically: - Patients are our priority - Staff are our strength - Service with compassion - We aspire for continuous improvement.
|Location||No. 14 & 16 Medan Pusat Bandar 1, Seksyen 9, Bandar Baru Bangi, Hulu Langat, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Name||Hospital Pakar An-Nur Hasanah Sdn Bhd|
|Address||No. 14 & 16 Medan Pusat Bandar 1, Seksyen 9, Bandar Baru Bangi|
-Treat patients -Able to do to toilet and suturing -Able to do 3D/4D scanning