- Provide medical serviceswithin the medical centre
- to be completely familiar with operating emergency equipment
- perform other duties as assigned my Chief Medical Officer/ GM
- Execute SOP in patient's care and good management skills in procedure
- Assisting in medical centre's programmes and activities such as health talk, medical chek-up, health campaign etc
- Able to carry out medical surveillance
- Possess a recognised medical degree and at least post graduate diploma in occupational health recognized by NIOSH
- Completed the occupational health doctor training course and has passed the occupational helath doctor examniation conducted by NIOSH
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council with a valid Annual Practising Certificate
- Energetic with great and pleasant personality
- Able to converse in Mandarin/ Dialects is a plus point
- Self-driven individual
352, G-09, Jalan S2 B9, Uptown Avenue Seremban 2, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
SEHAT HEALTHCARE SDN BHD
SEHAT Healthcare Centre is the first ambulatory daycare medical centre in the southern region of Malaysia. Sehat is located at Seremban 2, the modern amenities township in the vibrant city of Seremban 2 with a dynamic and growing population of various ethnics and ages.
Sehat was founded in 2013 by Dr. Loo Cheen Yeng and the late Dr. Ng Boon Keat to provide the community with the best healthcare system at an affordable price.