- Provide medical services (Aesthetic) within the medical centre
- Carrying out aesthetic medical procedure
- Attend to patients enquiries on respectives aesthetics concerns
- Possess a recognised medical degree
- At least 1 year if experience in medical aesthetic field
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council with a valid Annual Practising Certificate
- Attended various courses on Aesthetic
- Possess skills on aesthetic procedures
- Energetic with great and pleasant personality
- Able to converse in Mandarin/ Dialects is a plus point
- Self-driven individual
352, G-09, Jalan S2 B9, Uptown Avenue Seremban 2, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
SEHAT HEALTHCARE SDN BHD
SEHAT Healthcare Centre is the first ambulatory daycare medical centre in the southern region of Malaysia. Sehat is located at Seremban 2, the modern amenities township in the vibrant city of Seremban 2 with a dynamic and growing population of various ethnics and ages.
Sehat was founded in 2013 by Dr. Loo Cheen Yeng and the late Dr. Ng Boon Keat to provide the community with the best healthcare system at an affordable price.