A professional approach must be adopted with all patients, staff and visitors.
• MOs must work within their level of experience and competence.
• To provide medical cover, routine and emergency, during hours of duty and work in conjunction with the other MO to provide a 24 hour service to the hospital.
• To clerk in and assess urgent admissions as requires when the relevant consultant is not immediately available.
• To undertake a night ward round daily and if possible with a member of nursing staff when available ensuring patients are visited where appropriate.
• To make an entry in the patient's notes as appropriate following ward rounds or any other patient examinations, communication or procedures.
• To receive a hand-over report on patients from the alternative MO when commencing duty and to attend the ward areas between the hours of 7:30 and 9:30 both morning and evening to enable and establish consultant communication ( whenever feasible).
• The MO can spend time in theatre, observing procedure such as intubation and learn to do so.
• The MO must be available to return to the ward and department if required.
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
- Possess valid MMC registration number and updated APC.
- Good communication skills.
18-31, 18th Floor Aveue Crest, Jalan Jubli Perak, Seksyen 22, Batu 3 40150 Shah Alam Selangor, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd (1199876-U)
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd is a healthcare tailored recruitment company. (License no: 2998)
We help healthcare institution to find and hire the best qualified candidates.
We assist healthcare professionals to find the right position suitable for their requirements and skills.
MIMS Group established in 1963, is a leading healthcare media company providing tailored solutions to healthcare professionals and institutions.
It has presence in 13 countries and regions (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand)
MIMS Group provides drug reference, medical events, disease treatment guidelines, medical newspaper, CME events, e-learning, online healthcare professionals community discussion forum and career portal.
Check our website for more information