• A professional approach must be adopted with all patients, staff and visitors.
• RMOs must work within their level of experience and competence.
• To provide medical cover, routine and emergency, during hours of duty and work in conjunction with the other RMO to provide a 24 hour service to the hospital.
• To clerk in and assess urgent admissions as requires when the relevant consultant is not immediately available.
• To undertake a night ward round daily and if possible with a member of nursing staff when available ensuring patients are visited where appropriate.
• To make an entry in the patient's notes as appropriate following ward rounds or any other patient examinations, communication or procedures.
• To receive a hand-over report on patients from the alternative RMO when commencing duty and to attend the ward areas between the hours of 7:30 and 9:30 both morning and evening to enable and establish consultant communication ( whenever feasible).
• The RMO can spend time in theatre, observing procedure such as intubation and learn to do so.
• The RMO must be available to return to the ward and department if required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Medicine or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): completion of housemanship encouraged to apply, training and guidance are provided, honest and motivated
• Advantage to Mandarin speaker, Sabahan/Sarawakian. Others are welcomed to apply.
Salary for fresh MO minimum is RM7000, MO with more than 5 years experience minimum in RM10,000, will be based on experience & skills.
Extra allowances & benefits.
Two (2) vacancies available.
Location: 18-31, 18th Floor Aveue Crest, Jalan Jubli Perak, Seksyen 22, Batu 3 40150 Shah Alam Selangor, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: MIMS Career Sdn Bhd (1199876-U)
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd is a healthcare tailored recruitment company. (License no: 2998)
We help healthcare institution to find and hire the best qualified candidates.
We assist healthcare professionals to find the right position suitable for their requirements and skills.
MIMS Group established in 1963, is a leading healthcare media company providing tailored solutions to healthcare professionals and institutions.
It has presence in 13 countries and regions (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand)
MIMS Group provides drug reference, medical events, disease treatment guidelines, medical newspaper, CME events, e-learning, online healthcare professionals community discussion forum and career portal.
Check our website for more information
|Location||Located at city of, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia|
|Name||MIMS Career Choice - KK Sabah|
|Address||Located at city of|
A leading healthcare institution is looking for above position mentioned.
The name of the institution is confidential.
Apply for this job through MIMS Career Choice and get more inside information.
You will be contacted by MIMS Career Consultant for more details and support to effectively apply and get the job you want.