• A professional approach must be adopted with all patients, staff and visitors.
• RMOs must work within their level of experience and competence.
• To provide medical cover, routine and emergency, during hours of duty and work in conjunction with the other RMO to provide a 24 hour service to the hospital.
• To clerk in and assess urgent admissions as requires when the relevant consultant is not immediately available.
• To undertake a night ward round daily and if possible with a member of nursing staff when available ensuring patients are visited where appropriate.
• To make an entry in the patient's notes as appropriate following ward rounds or any other patient examinations, communication or procedures.
• To receive a hand-over report on patients from the alternative RMO when commencing duty and to attend the ward areas between the hours of 7:30 and 9:30 both morning and evening to enable and establish consultant communication ( whenever feasible).
• The RMO can spend time in theatre, observing procedure such as intubation and learn to do so.
• The RMO must be available to return to the ward and department if required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Medicine or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): completion of housemanship encouraged to apply, training and guidance are provided, honest and motivated
• Advantage to Mandarin speaker, Sabahan/Sarawakian. Others are welcomed to apply.
Salary for fresh MO minimum is RM7000, MO with more than 5 years experience minimum in RM10,000, will be based on experience & skills.
Extra allowances & benefits.
Two (2) vacancies available.