• Conduct patient consultations, effectively inform and educate your clients about specific aesthetic concerns, course of treatment, and post treatment care.
• Selling medical aesthetic treatments and providing outstanding customer service.
• Assuring compliance with standard and regulations, including company policies and medical protocols.
• Maintaining complete and accurate medical records to have strong and professional follow-up necessary post treatment, or to promote new products and treatment with clients to ensure desired results.
• Must be a MMC registered Doctor with MBBS or it’s equivalent from recognized university.
• Preferably a candidate with 2-5 years of experience specializing in aesthetics.
• The candidate is preferred to have strong passion in beauty and excellent customer relations skills.
• Commission based on flexible employment arrangement (Resident, LOCUM) with good customer base and with a wide variety of products and service to offer.