• Conduct patient consultations, effectively inform and educate your clients about specific aesthetic concerns, course of treatment, and post treatment care.
• Selling medical aesthetic treatments and providing outstanding customer service.
• Assuring compliance with standard and regulations, including company policies and medical protocols.
• Maintaining complete and accurate medical records to have strong and professional follow-up necessary post treatment, or to promote new products and treatment with clients to ensure desired results.
• Must be a MMC registered Doctor with MBBS or it’s equivalent from recognized university.
• Preferably a candidate with 2-5 years of experience specializing in aesthetics.
• The candidate is preferred to have strong passion in beauty and excellent customer relations skills.
• Commission based on flexible employment arrangement (Resident, LOCUM) with good customer base and with a wide variety of products and service to offer.
Dijaya Plaza, No. 237 Jalan Tun Razak Pudu, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre Sdn Bhd.
Beverly Wilshire Medical Center is an integrated beauty medical centre that sets the standards in Cosmetic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine (non-surgical and laser treatments), Dentistry and Healthy Aging in the region. Licensed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia, we offer an extensive menu of cosmetic procedures, aesthetic treatments, and health services to enable you to attain your desired perfection – in beauty, health, and wellness.
As a boutique beauty medical centre, we are highly committed to providing customers rst class service and experience with the expertise of a team of highly skilled specialists, supported by the industry’s leading technologies and world-class facilities. You can be assured of professional guidance and customized treatments towards the best desired outcome.
As we are expanding our business in Klang Valley, Johor Bahru and other states, we are seeking qualied professionals who are passionate and positive to be part of us in the following positions: