- AUSTRAL-EURO DIAGNOSIS
- Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur > Kuala Lumpur
- Salary is confidential
- Full time
RADIOLOGIST TO WORK IN CLINIC
• Provide clinical expertise in all the various modalities, such as CTscan, MRI, ultrasound, dexa bone scan, Doppler, mammogram reporting and conventional radiology.
• Also be responsible for planning and supervising the performance of the Radiographers.
• Actively participate in all Quality/ accreditation related matters of the department and assist the Hospital in maintaining compliance to all accreditation bodies.
• Possess a recognized medical degree
• Possess a recognised post-graduate qualification
• Fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council
• Registered with NSR
• Good interpersonal skills
• Minimum 3 years’ experience after obtaining post-graduate qualification
• Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) from Malaysian Medical Council
• Possess a valid National Specialist Register (NSR) certificate
Location: Lot, 83211, Persiaran Batu Nilam/KS 6, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: Manipal Hospitals Sdn Bhd
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
Manipal Hospital Klang (MHK) is part of Manipal HealthEnterprises (MHE), a healthcare provider, serving over 2 million patients worldwide. Manipal Hospital Klang currently operates 72 beds and will move to a 220 bed Tertiary Care Hospital, to continue to deliver exceptional service and care on par with international standards. MHK draws on the expertise and resources of the MHE healthcare skill pool (over 2000 doctors and 15 hospitals globally) and the group’s 63 year old illustrious heritage.
|Location||Lot, 83211, Persiaran Batu Nilam/KS 6, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Address||Lot, 83211, Persiaran Batu Nilam/KS 6, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1|
Manipal Hospital Klang (MHK) focuses on delivering Quality and Affordable healthcare while keeping abreast of the Manipal Hospitals’ core values of Clinical Excellence, Patient Centricity and Ethical Practices. The hospital is driven by our team of dedicated medical professionals and staff, whose clinical proficiency is wholly focused on creating a Centre of Excellence using modern advancements in medicine and medical technology. Our entire team strives to achieve our vision of being the preferred healthcare provider in Klang with a focused approach on patient care. This spirit, coupled with the resources and infrastructure only an organization of this size can provide, ensures that we can proudly say: Life's On.
Our expertise is derived from the medical experts who specialize in their particular fields for optimal diagnosis and treatment of the patients. This, coupled with the modern infrastructure has transformed us to be one of the experts in the field of healthcare. We measure our worth by the medical outcomes, patient satisfaction, doctor satisfaction and staff satisfaction. This has enabled us to deliver the care that is best suited to your needs.
RADIOLOGIST TO WORK IN CLINIC