• Provide clinical expertise in all the various modalities, such as CTscan, MRI, ultrasound, dexa bone scan, Doppler, mammogram reporting and conventional radiology.
• Also be responsible for planning and supervising the performance of the Radiographers.
• Actively participate in all Quality/ accreditation related matters of the department and assist the Hospital in maintaining compliance to all accreditation bodies.
• Possess a recognized medical degree
• Possess a recognised post-graduate qualification
• Fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council
• Registered with NSR
• Good interpersonal skills
• Minimum 3 years’ experience after obtaining post-graduate qualification
• Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) from Malaysian Medical Council
• Possess a valid National Specialist Register (NSR) certificate