• Provide clinical expertise in all the various modalities, such as CTscan, MRI, ultrasound, dexa bone scan, Doppler, mammogram reporting and conventional radiology.
• Also be responsible for planning and supervising the performance of the Radiographers.
• Actively participate in all Quality/ accreditation related matters of the department and assist the Hospital in maintaining compliance to all accreditation bodies.
• Possess a recognized medical degree
• Possess a recognised post-graduate qualification
• Fully registered with the Malaysian Medical Council
• Registered with NSR
• Good interpersonal skills
• Minimum 3 years’ experience after obtaining post-graduate qualification
• Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) from Malaysian Medical Council
• Possess a valid National Specialist Register (NSR) certificate
Lot, 83211, Persiaran Batu Nilam/KS 6, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Manipal Hospitals Sdn Bhd
Manipal Hospital Klang (MHK) is part of Manipal HealthEnterprises (MHE), a healthcare provider, serving over 2 million patients worldwide. Manipal Hospital Klang currently operates 72 beds and will move to a 220 bed Tertiary Care Hospital, to continue to deliver exceptional service and care on par with international standards. MHK draws on the expertise and resources of the MHE healthcare skill pool (over 2000 doctors and 15 hospitals globally) and the group’s 63 year old illustrious heritage.