• A professional approach must be adopted with all patients, staff and visitors.
• RMOs must work within their level of experience and competence.
• To provide medical cover, routine and emergency, during hours of duty and work in conjunction with the other RMO to provide a 24 hour service to the hospital.
• To clerk in and assess urgent admissions as requires when the relevant consultant is not immediately available.
• To undertake a night ward round daily and if possible with a member of nursing staff when available ensuring patients are visited where appropriate.
• To make an entry in the patient's notes as appropriate following ward rounds or any other patient examinations, communication or procedures.
• To receive a hand-over report on patients from the alternative RMO when commencing duty and to attend the ward areas between the hours of 7:30 and 9:30 both morning and evening to enable and establish consultant communication ( whenever feasible).
• The RMO can spend time in theatre, observing procedure such as intubation and learn to do so.
• The RMO must be available to return to the ward and department if required.
• Minimum qualification of MBBS or MD
Location: Lot, 83211, Persiaran Batu Nilam/KS 6, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: Manipal Hospitals Sdn Bhd
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
Manipal Hospital Klang (MHK) is part of Manipal HealthEnterprises (MHE), a healthcare provider, serving over 2 million patients worldwide. Manipal Hospital Klang currently operates 72 beds and will move to a 220 bed Tertiary Care Hospital, to continue to deliver exceptional service and care on par with international standards. MHK draws on the expertise and resources of the MHE healthcare skill pool (over 2000 doctors and 15 hospitals globally) and the group’s 63 year old illustrious heritage.
|Location||Lot, 83211, Persiaran Batu Nilam/KS 6, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Address||Lot, 83211, Persiaran Batu Nilam/KS 6, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1|
Manipal Hospital Klang (MHK) focuses on delivering Quality and Affordable healthcare while keeping abreast of the Manipal Hospitals’ core values of Clinical Excellence, Patient Centricity and Ethical Practices. The hospital is driven by our team of dedicated medical professionals and staff, whose clinical proficiency is wholly focused on creating a Centre of Excellence using modern advancements in medicine and medical technology. Our entire team strives to achieve our vision of being the preferred healthcare provider in Klang with a focused approach on patient care. This spirit, coupled with the resources and infrastructure only an organization of this size can provide, ensures that we can proudly say: Life's On.
Our expertise is derived from the medical experts who specialize in their particular fields for optimal diagnosis and treatment of the patients. This, coupled with the modern infrastructure has transformed us to be one of the experts in the field of healthcare. We measure our worth by the medical outcomes, patient satisfaction, doctor satisfaction and staff satisfaction. This has enabled us to deliver the care that is best suited to your needs.