• A professional approach must be adopted with all patients, staff and visitors.
• RMOs must work within their level of experience and competence.
• To provide medical cover, routine and emergency, during hours of duty and work in conjunction with the other RMO to provide a 24 hour service to the hospital.
• To clerk in and assess urgent admissions as requires when the relevant consultant is not immediately available.
• To undertake a night ward round daily and if possible with a member of nursing staff when available ensuring patients are visited where appropriate.
• To make an entry in the patient's notes as appropriate following ward rounds or any other patient examinations, communication or procedures.
• To receive a hand-over report on patients from the alternative RMO when commencing duty and to attend the ward areas between the hours of 7:30 and 9:30 both morning and evening to enable and establish consultant communication ( whenever feasible).
• The RMO can spend time in theatre, observing procedure such as intubation and learn to do so.
• The RMO must be available to return to the ward and department if required.
• Minimum qualification of MBBS or MD
Lot, 83211, Persiaran Batu Nilam/KS 6, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Manipal Hospitals Sdn Bhd
Manipal Hospital Klang (MHK) is part of Manipal HealthEnterprises (MHE), a healthcare provider, serving over 2 million patients worldwide. Manipal Hospital Klang currently operates 72 beds and will move to a 220 bed Tertiary Care Hospital, to continue to deliver exceptional service and care on par with international standards. MHK draws on the expertise and resources of the MHE healthcare skill pool (over 2000 doctors and 15 hospitals globally) and the group’s 63 year old illustrious heritage.