• Recognized basic Medical/Dental Degree and postgraduate qualification such as MRCP, MRCS, MRCOG, FRCP, FRCS, FRCOG or its equivalent.
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience after post-graduate qualification/s.
• Possess or eligible for full registration with the Malaysia Medical Council.
• Able to obtain membership with an approved medical protection association.
• Professional with integrity and adherence to the highest ethics of the profession.
• Able to work independently and efficiently with a team of nurses and allied health staff.
• Registered with National Specialist Registry (NSR) Malaysia.
Consultants with less than 5 years postgraduate qualifications who would like to work together with Senior Consultants are encouraged to apply.
Lot 2, Jln Lapangan Terbang, Seksyen U2, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is steadfast in providing the highest quality patient care. We are committed in ensuring that those who come through our doors are given the utmost level of care and compassion, and we will assist those in need towards a quick recovery.
With cutting edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and experienced consultants in a wide array of specialties, Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is committed in delivering comprehensive customer focused Health Care services with the best clinical and business practices.