• Recognized basic Medical/Dental Degree and postgraduate qualification such as MRCP, MRCS, MRCOG, FRCP, FRCS, FRCOG or its equivalent.
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience after post-graduate qualification/s.
• Possess or eligible for full registration with the Malaysia Medical Council.
• Able to obtain membership with an approved medical protection association.
• Professional with integrity and adherence to the highest ethics of the profession.
• Able to work independently and efficiently with a team of nurses and allied health staff.
• Registered with National Specialist Registry (NSR) Malaysia.
Consultants with less than 5 years postgraduate qualifications who would like to work together with Senior Consultants are encouraged to apply.