REPORTS TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
1. Responsible to provide administrative direction for the Hospital Management in the area of clinical governance, quality and risk management.
2. Lead collaboratively the hospital wide quality improvement, patient safety and risk management program to ensure compliance to regulations, continuing accreditation, improvement in processes, improved patient care outcomes and reduction of risk.
• Identify, coordinate and monitor implementation of quality and process improvement initiatives with key stakeholders to improve processes and ensure patient safety and compliance to all standards/accreditations.
Clinical Safety and Risk Management
• Review and evaluate hospital wide clinical risk and mitigation measures to eliminate/minimize risk.
• Responsible to ensure the Medical and Dental Advisory Committee (MDAC) and MDAC’s sub-committees carries out its advisory role and conduct meetings as stipulated in the bylaws.
• Provides oversight on the implementation of the hospital wide infection control program.
Information Management & Training
• Support the effective, timely management of information & communication at the Hospital and Malaysia Corporate Office level.
• Healthcare-related Degree holder preferably.
• Requires > 5 years of experience in Quality Management, Hospital Accreditation and Clinical Risk Management.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office
Level 6, Block A, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur 8 Jalan Bukit Pantai, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Pantai Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
Pantai Group is anchored by more than 890 doctors and 2,800 nurses in Malaysia, delivering quality, service and value through a full spectrum of integrated healthcare services and a wide range of ancillary services including laboratory and rehabilitation.
Leveraging on a strong track record of managing world-class hospitals, the Pantai Group continues to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care, while steadily expanding its reach in markets where demand for quality care is strong and growing.
Pantai Group is part of Parkway Pantai Limited, a subsidiary of IHH Healthcare Berhad (IHH).