1. Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
2. Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
3. Prescribe medication in accordance with the Malaysian Medical Council statute and professional practice guidelines.
4. Perform minor surgical procedures.
5. Arrange referral for patients requiring services not offered.
6. Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, ECG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
7. Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested/required.
8. Assist in outside medical public relations functions.
9. Advocate on preventive healthcare, disease prevention and lifestyle modifications
10. Manage chronic diseases or disorders such as but not limited to hypertension, diabetes, hypercholesterolaemia, heart diseases, asthma, COPD and gastrointestinal disease
11. Manage and treat common acute health problems, such as infections, influenza and pneumonia
12. Direct and coordinate the task of nurses/clinic staff
13. Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
1. Registered medical practitioner with Malaysian Medical Council
2. Registered with the Malaysia National Specialist Register
3. Valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
4. Able to perform USG and/or echo are an added advantage
Location: 37 Jalan Pemimpin, #08-05 Mapex, Singapore, Singapore, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: Clearbridge Health
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
|Location||37 Jalan Pemimpin, #08-05 Mapex, Singapore, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Address||37 Jalan Pemimpin, #08-05 Mapex, Singapore|
|Number of Workers||
Clearbridge Health specializes in the delivery of precision medicine, an approach for disease treatment and prevention that takes into account individual variability in genes, environment, and lifestyle. Collaborating with healthcare professionals and globally-accredited laboratories, Clearbridge Health delivers reliable and timely diagnoses, insights into disease management, and personalised treatment programmes.