1. Perform stress test, ECG, ultrasound and other diagnostic procedures.
2. Provide consultation and medication services to patients.
3. Explanation of test results to the patients.
4. Participate in health talks or campaigns from time to time.
5. Provide continuous training to Diagnostic staff from time to time.
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
Experience in any of the following would be an added advantage:
a) Resting ECG
b) Bone Mineral Density Test
c) Lung Function Test
e) Body Composition Analysis
f) CO Level Test by Smokerlyzer
g) Stress Test
h) Ultrasound Upper Abdomen
i) Ultrasound Pelvis
j) Ultrasound Breast
k) Ultrasound Thyroid
l) Ultrasound Carotid Arteries
m) Ultrasound Prostate
n) Ultrasound Scrotum
- Calm and professional bedside manner
- Good communication skills, English-speaking is a must.
- Chinese-speaking would be an added advantage.
- Able to multi-task
2, Jalan Pendaftar U1/54, Section U1, Temasya @ Glenmarie, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
BP Healthcare Group
BP Healthcare Group is an integrated healthcare company that has been established in Malaysia for over 34 years. To date, we operate a network of over 50 diagnostic centres, 70 clinical laboratories, 50 hearing solution centres, pharmacies, and various other healthcare services throughout the country as well as expanding internationally. BP Healthcare is a pioneer in the private healthcare industry, incorporating the use of technology and e-commerce to pave the way to cohesive quality healthcare.