1. Responsible in supporting the daily medical operations and attending to the needs and cares of the customers /patients.
2. Responsible in providing medical counseling, results interpretation and consultation to customer / patients.
3. Require to interact with customers / patients and family in a caring and confident manner while maintaining customers / patients confidentiality.
Clinic hour : 8- 12:30 & 2:30 - 6:00 pm
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Family Medicine (if available)
- Possess valid MMC registration number and updated APC.
- Good communication skills.
- Preferably able to converse in Mandarin.
- 4-5 years of experience in GP practice or KK or OPD.
114, Taman Bunga Raya, Kampung Koh Setiawan, 32000 Perak Darul Ridzuan Malaysia, Sitiawan, Perak, Malaysia
POLIKLINIK TANG is a General Practice clinic in Sitiawan, Perak