Quill Orthopaedic Specialist Centre, the first Orthopaedic Centre in Malaysia is looking for suitable and qualified candidate to apply for Orthopaedic Specialist /Resident Orthopaedic Medical Officer position.
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
• Candidate must possess a qualified MBBS or MD medical degree
• At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the field of orthopaedic
• Letter of good standing from Malaysia Medical Council (MMC) or equivalent
• Full -Time position
• Willing to work night shift and on-call (Apply to resident MO only)
• Coverage area is Accident & Emergency (A&E), Ward and assist in surgery (Apply to Resident MO only)
95,97 & 99, Jalan Aminuddin Baki Taman Tun Dr.Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Quill Orthopaedic Specialist Centre
Quill Orthopaedic Specialist Centre is a new advanced healthcare facility aimed at providing comprehensive and focused care for orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions. We specialise in both surgical and non-surgical treatment including joint replacement, trauma and fracture care, sports medicine and physiotherapy. Our state-of-the-art facility offers the best patient experience and the most comprehensive orthopaedic care under one roof.