We have immediate work available for Accident & Emergency Doctors at various locations all around UK.
The employer is an NHS Trust offering support with all parts of the process.
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
We would need doctors with the following requirements:
• At least Professional l Licence as a doctor in Philippines/EU/USA/Pakistan/India
• IELTS Passers with a minimum of 7.5 across all modules
• IELTS candidates which already passed the exam
• IELTS candidates who failed with 6.5 (we are willing to provide free IELTS tutoring classes for those these candidates)
• Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience (must be equivalent to middle grade or consultant in the UK
• GMC registered Doctors will have priority as the on boarding process will take place in smaller groups
Location: 18-31, 18th Floor Aveue Crest, Jalan Jubli Perak, Seksyen 22, Batu 3 40150 Shah Alam Selangor, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: MIMS Career Sdn Bhd (1199876-U)
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
MIMS Career Sdn Bhd is a healthcare tailored recruitment company. (License no: 2998)
We help healthcare institution to find and hire the best qualified candidates.
We assist healthcare professionals to find the right position suitable for their requirements and skills.
MIMS Group established in 1963, is a leading healthcare media company providing tailored solutions to healthcare professionals and institutions.
It has presence in 13 countries and regions (Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand)
MIMS Group provides drug reference, medical events, disease treatment guidelines, medical newspaper, CME events, e-learning, online healthcare professionals community discussion forum and career portal.
Check our website for more information
|Location||Units 12 & 13, Waterside Court, Saint Helens WA9 1UA, United Kingdom|
|Name||Castlerock Recruitment Group Ltd (CRG)|
|Address||Units 12 & 13, Waterside Court, Saint Helens WA9 1UA|
CRG Healthcare Staffing can offer you the following benefits for this role:
• Support with obtaining GMC registration
• Support with passing PLAB exam
• Support with VISA applications
• Support with passing IELTS
• All registration/admin/VISA/mobilisation fees paid for by the agency
• Accommodation paid for successful candidates for 2 months
• Flexible working patterns
• Competitive rates of pay: £37,000 to £71,000 per annum
CRG Medical Staffing is a leading supplier of doctors to the NHS on a nationwide basis and is included across all frameworks approved by NHSi.
We are committed to finding you the perfect job which suits your requirements. We strive to support your career development through our CPD-accredited courses. Our weekly payroll means you can be paid within seven days of a completed shift.
Please note that CRG Medical Staffing requires you to supply supporting documentation in order to ensure you are fully compliant with NHS approved frameworks. If you are new to CRG Medical Staffing, ask us about our Fast Track services and how we can also support you through your revalidation.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.