• Patient care
• Medical Knowledge
• Systems-based Practice
• Practice-based Learning
• Interpersonal and Communication Skill.
• CLINICAL CARE COMPETENCIES.
• Delivering a high quality responsive service to the patients
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of current medical procedures.
• Participating in the training and other programs & sessions organized by hospital.
• Undertake administrative duties associated with the care of the Patients.
• Taking part in an on-call rota.
Technical Skills or Particular Experience:
- Preferably 35-55 years old, male or female doctor qualified Indian or any arabic nationality except (Syrian, Yemeni, Iraqi)
- Salary will be decided during the 1st Interview
Location: Amcorp Mall, Petaling Jaya, Petaling, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Name: Melorita Consultants Sdn. Bhd.
Headquarter Country: Malaysia
Melorita Healthcare is a Malaysian based healthcare recruitment agency. Set up over 35 years ago we are the pioneers in this business and have been providing healthcare professionals with the best jobs in locations around the world for over 3 decades. MELORITA has its headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and branch offices in all major cities in Malaysia including Penang, Johor Bahru, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu. Melorita continues to grow and is always looking for new opportunities to provide its clients and candidates and is committed to its vision of being a global company with world class practices.
|Location||960 Road 3017, New Zinj 330. Manama, Bahrain|
|Name||Al Kindi Specialized Hospital, Bahrain|
|Address||960 Road 3017, New Zinj 330. Manama|
Al Kindi Specialised Hospital stands as a centre of Excellence in the Arabian Gulf. It is highly specialized medical centre that provide up to date medical services by experienced consultants and Specialists, using the latest technologies and state- of –the art medical equipment and systems.